Talisman Energy Inc. is an independent, upstream oil and gas company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, operating in North America, the North Sea, South East Asia, Australia, North Africa, Trinidad and Tobago, and currently producing 485,000 boe/d worldwide. We are committed to conducting our business in a responsible manner – ethically, socially and environmentally.
Talisman has extensive interests in Indonesia with production in 2007 of almost 55,000 boe/d which is expected to rise to almost 80,000 boe/d by 2010.
As one of the world s leading energy companies, our search for energy has taken us all over the world, and we are always looking for good people who share our passion for energy. We are looking for individuals to bring their energy to a results oriented and innovative team of industry leaders.
At Talisman, you can expect to go further as part of a team that is driven by a passion for energy and a bias for results. You wilt be competitively compensated and rewarded for your contribution to our success.
A Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS is currently looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following position:
BUDGET & REPORTING SUPERVISOR
• Coordinate annual budget and forecast preparations, submission and presentation
• Coordinate preparation & submission of budget revision
• Prepare monthly Management Report (Budget vs Actual) and analysis of discrepancies
• Prepares financial statement and budgets for BPMIGAS requirements
• Prepare and update unrecovered costs summary
• Coordinate all Financial Quarterly Report preparation
• Review & coordinate necessary Report of Asset (HARMONI III) preparation
• University Degree in Accounting with a minimum of 10 years experience in oil & gas company
• Must be familiar with BPMIGAS Budget Schedules (Schedule 1-26) & Report Table (1-12)
• Good relationship with BPMIGAS
• Computer literate and excellent oral & written communications skills in English.
• Familiar with SAP
• Must have a high level of interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate appropriate teamwork and positive safety behaviors.
GENERAL AFFAIRS SUPERVISOR – Closing date : 30th November 2011
• Managing General Affairs and Employee Service function
• Coordinate non Operation functions
• Internal & External Communication Coordination
• Managing respective people and organization
• Managing relevant administration services along with reporting and proper document archiving
• University Degree from reputable university with a minimum of 7 years experience in related position (Preferable in oil & gas company)
• Strong experience in government & legal affairs in Jambi & South Sumatera area
• Comprehensive understanding of relevant government regulations
• Preferable has experience in HR & GA aspects, CSR strategy, Security & Information System
• Good relationship with BPMIGAS
• Computer literate and excellent oral & written communications skills in English
• Must have a high level of interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate appropriate teamwork and positive safety behaviors
• Will be able to be based in our site at South Sumatera area with roster schedule
Interested applicants please send your CV to: email@example.com. Please mention the position applied on the email subject. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. (www.jambimerang.co.id)