(Search / Recruitment Firm)
PeopleSource is an international Executive Search & Outsourcing firm headquartered in Singapore and focusing on the Indonesian market. We bring to our clients more than 10 years of Recruitment practice experience in Indonesia and across the Asia Pacific Region.
Our client is a multinational Mining company. They are currently looking for:
CSR and Communication Manager
(Sumatera Utara – Medan)
* Overall Management of the CSR Department to align with company regulations, Government regulations, Industry bodies to obtain necessary approvals to influence making suitable changes in the policies, taxes and regulations necessary.
* Lead and lobby with local Government, Environment officers, NGO, Local Chief Police
* Understand the local culture and environment and devise necessary CSR strategies that “benefit” both the company and the local community.
* Handle long term loan negotiations and raising equity including short term funding from banks
* Manage the function of Crisis Management & drive CSR programs; establish, manage and foster strong media relations.
* Draft & prepare letters, speeches, press releases & internal newsletters for publicity matters
* Provide advice & counsel on public relations issues & Crisis Management (including keep in touch with local advertising & PR Agencies)
* Handle Mapping activities for budget preparation
* Heavy travel between the Head office and Mining site
* Reporting to Managing Director (Expatriate)
* Female, age 28-45 years old
* Bachelor or Master in PR, Mass Communication, Political Science preferred
* Proficient in English is a must
* 8-10 years experience working in related field is required
* Experience in MINING industry is an advantage.
* Understand Mine Regulation and Budgeting
* Experience in dealing with Press and advertising companies
* Excellent communicator, charming and able to gain trust of the local communities and stakeholders
* Strong knowledge in Crisis Management & CSR programs.
* Willing to travel to mining sites and/or meeting government officials on behalf of company.
* Ready to be placed in Medan
Please submit your updated resume including your expected salary to:
Please indicate in the subject: CSR