PT Bhakti Investama Tbk, one of the largest investment companies throughout Indonesia, owning business activities which cover a wide array and various business sectors, among others the sectors of Financial Services, Multimedia and Broadcasting and Information Technology and Investment Portfolios.
One of its subsidiaries which is engaging in securities business, covering financial advisory, brokerage, underwriting and business research & development services, PT. Bhakti Securities, is currently seeking for visionary, high integrity, and persistent people to fill the following positions for its recent develop online brokerage product (Bhakti Online Brokerage) as :
(Jakarta, Surabaya, Batam, Bogor, Makassar, Jogjakarta, Semarang, Malang, Tegal)
* Contact prospective customers to determine clients’ needs, present information, and explain company’s brokerage
* Actively acquired new customers to achieve sales and marketing targets.
* Develop financial plans based on analysis of clients’ financial status, and discuss financial options with clients.
* Offer advice on the purchase or sale of equity securities
* Able to deliver service excellent & achieve customer satisfaction
* Minimum 2 years experience in Sales or Marketing in stockbrocking
* Male/Female, max. 30 years old, holds minimum diploma degree in any major (D3) with min. GPA 2,75 (scale 4)
* Good communication skills, personalty, friendly, patient, honest, and conformity (Customer Service Orientation competency)
* Computer literate, fluent in English, both written and oral.
* Excellent selling and Networking Skills
* Willing to work based on targets and achievements, and to be placed on branches when required
* Has Broker-Dealer Representatives License (WPPE) from Bapepam is a must.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
If you are confident to meet our requirements, please forward your complete application (curriculum vitae, copy of certificates, recent photograph):
PT. BHAKTI SECURITIES
MNC Tower Lt. IV Jl. Kebon Sirih No. 17-19
Jakarta Pusat 10340
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org